Sensitive freight requires special handling and AirRoad Specialised provides a suite of value-added transport options for just such situations. We understand that not every delivery is routine and want our clients to have total peace of mind, knowing that we are able to manage their delivery from product packaging and pickup through to final delivery and installation - no matter how valuable or fragile.
Choosing AirRoad Specialised for your sensitive freight transport needs
A leading specialist freight carrier, AirRoad Specialised does more than just deliver your sensitive goods in an express time frame. Choosing us gives you access to:
- Premium, industry leading performance where your sensitive consignments are delivered in full, on time and undamaged on our own dedicated fleet of tailgate-fitted vehicles featuring air ride suspension to carry your sensitive freight safely with minimal vibration. We back up our deliveries with a free, in-house transit warranty*
- World class vehicle and depot security, combined with our track and trace system, ensures that your freight is protected every step of the way
- Safety standards of the highest level. We are committed to our shared vision of zero harm across all our operations. We pay attention to the health and safety of our workers and yours - all of which gives you peace of mind in relation to your Chain of Responsibility exposures
- An expert, dedicated team focused solely on supporting our Specialised clients. They are always available to help
- Communication, flexibility and continuous improvement. We know that no two Specialised projects are exactly the same and we adapt our service with the same care and attention every time
- An Australian owned company led by its shareholders, which is large enough to deliver, yet small enough to care. We define our success by the success of our relationships with you and our staff are empowered to deliver solutions that work best for your supply chain.
Do you need one or more of the value-added services below?
AirRoad Specialised can provide:
- 2 person pickups and deliveries- two people to help load and unload your sensitive freight
- Time sensitive deliveries- deliveries can be made to meet strict deadlines or time constraints
- Roll out and roll-backs- deliveries can be planned and executed to be made within a precise time frame to allow coordination at various sites
- Fragile deliveries- for items that require special care and handling
- Heavy equipment installations- deliveries and installation of equipment over 300 kgs
- Technical deliveries- delivery, unpacking, setting up and configuration of technical equipment
- Project management- highly trained, Specialised personnel conduct site inspections and manage the project end-to-end
- Reverse logistics- coordinated pickups from your customer including packing, labelling and delivery to a forwarding address
*Terms and conditions apply. Refer to Conditions of Carriage for further information.